Make A Real Change In Someone’s Life
It has been said that the quality of a worker’s work, relies heavily on the quality of a worker’s tools. Quality tools in the hands of qualified users are inseparable from delivering services that guarantee consumer satisfaction and taking care of those needs requires good tools in the hands of good, qualified caseworkers.
Below is a partial list of needed tools that will help us better serve those in need in our communities and equip those wanting to serve our communities:
- We are looking for a pre-owned minivan or shuttle with a fold-out wheelchair ramp, wheelchair locks for food deliveries, and essential transport for qualifying applicants. (Photo Examples)
- We are looking for commercial space to accommodate our ability to interview and serve the public that will make up our daily caseloads. We also need a dock (if possible) to receive donation supplies and storage space to organize and distribute applicable donated items.
- We are looking for pre-owned office furnishings, office supplies, and equipment i.e., laptops, file cabinets, and a copier.
- We will need gently used clothing, shoes, toys, school supplies, fans, heaters, A/C window units, bedding, blankets, and other items for daily living.
- We will need non-perishable food items like cereals, can goods, rice, bottled water, and juices.
- We will need vetted volunteers to help with distributing goods and services to applicable cases.
- We will need artists and other content creators to donate their time and talents to entertain, educate and encourage those who during difficult times need it.
- We will need volunteer service providers to help with applicable needs like tutoring, job interview training, and other essential life skills.
- Financial Donations